Monday, April 10, 2006

beep..........beep..........beep.....

I'm so far away from spilling myself on here I can't even remember how I have done it in the past.

So:

Today I was riding my bike along Brunswick Road and I saw a bumper sticker that read:

If you are reading this in English, it's because of a soldier.

Funny, I thought it was because of a teacher.

I needed to know more, so I rode as fast as I could but just as I pulled up to the window the Volvo sped off.

I hope to see this car again and either

a) learn more about the driver and their patently peace loving mentality
b) piss on the car
c) offer some vaguely witty alternative which should get me run over such as:

If you are reading this in braille, get your hands offa me duco!

I'm sick. That's all. Hope you're well.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you do see them again, ask them for me whether it's not just a little imperialistic and arrogant to assume that it's the best thing to be part of the english-speaking world?

bumper stickers shit me off full-stop. but i did hear of one i liked:

i'd rather go hunting with dick cheney than driving with ted kennedy.

mg

10:53 PM  
Blogger Tuppence said...

Tee hee. You said 'duco'.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home